More about “how” in the readme (including todo list).
I broke this one for the moment but: you can be involved reading the atom.
- Google talks’s Rust programming langage is a 1h talk (very visual and didactic) about ownership, borrowing, Arc and Rc.
- Jonathan Worthington’s talk about Parallelism, Concurrency, and Asynchrony in Raku at YAPC Asia isn’t just about the awesomeness of Perl6 in those realms, it’s also about the concepts themselves and Jonathan Worthington is a very good teacher when it comes to conceptual things.
- Concurrency is not Parallelism. Rob Pike at Waza 2012, Rob mentioned Communicating Sequential Processes (CSP) as a “must read” (3’55). Obviously, he right.
- if you want to know why IT people try to avoid meetings, the answer is there L’éducation populaire, monsieur, ils n’en ont pas voulu (conférence gesticulée de Franck Lepage))
- the fallen of WW2
- Jancovici : A quand la rupture énergétique ? - Cité des Sciences - 21/11/2017